Woke Up To This ?

Chevcup47

ok heres what i woke up to this morning. lets just say we only had about 2.5 - 3 inches when i went to bed. now we have all of this anyone want any? i will bring it to you as soon as the roads are clear enough to drive on without getting stuck. when i got out i was pushing snow with my front bumper. right before slidding off into the ditch. after that i returned back home untill the spring thaw .................lol

post-9619-1233153746_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1233153788_thumb.jpg

post-9619-1233153830_thumb.jpg

Glad it's you guys and not me! :D:D We had about 2 feet around Christmas then we had several upper 40's temperature days so it's pretty much gone now! :cheers:

A word of caution; be careful driving in the deep snow, there was a thread on here about 5 years ago about the deep snow cracking the front bumper cover right below the center bumper grille.

and before someone wants to know .......no i dont have a bed cover thats all snow filling the bed its empty except for the snow ................LOL

don't have to buy sand bags now :thumbs:

been dealing with that crap for months

Thats a good amount of snow. I dont mind the snow its the cold i hate. yesterday it was -23 out. but to day it was like 27 when i went to work montain weather changes so fast. most people around here say if you dont like the weather wait afew minutes itll change.