Mp 112 Magna Charger Install Gathering At Krambo's

Still starting at 8am?

Well, I left for work this morning at 6:15am and it was pitch black. Doesn't start to get light out till like 7 so 8am sounds good. I know Mark is getting here early to let his truck cool off so we can drop the coolant before pulling it into the garage. Not sure on when Niko plans on getting here. Regardless, the earlier the better...in case we run into some challenges. :uhoh:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to be there around 7:30 or so.

:withstupid::driving:

Im planing on getting there 6:30 -7:00 AM

Jeez, Mark. Let the poor people sleep. It's Saturday! :D

Something tells me Kevin's daughters will already have him up by then. :ninja:

the day is fast approaching mark!! did you end up going to island on saturday to get ur pre-supercharger #s??

Yes Sir ........ Island was slow but it was GOOD !!!!!!! I got 10 or so runs in and my best time was 14.6

im shooting to be there by 730-8am..

is there an address that i can use to get in my GPS to get the kevin's?? i know where i turn to go into his development and how to get to his house...but i am looking for an address that my GPS will find...any thing?? thanks

Edited by lilmarv1117 (see edit history)

the day is fast approaching mark!! did you end up going to island on saturday to get ur pre-supercharger #s??

oh yeah he got them, but he also put on one hell of a smoke show! :dry:

Dahm, I would have to leave like NOW!lol. you guy's have to live so far out? well planning a summer vac out east,so maybe set-up a quick meet when I am heading out that way.

Have fun guy's.

Keep us posted Ray, we will set something up. :)

is there an address that i can use to get in my GPS to get the kevin's?? i know where i turn to go into his development and how to get to his house...but i am looking for an address that my GPS will find...any thing?? thanks

This is what I used in my GPS on the last trip to Kevin's........

1 Benns Hill Rd.

Bangor, PA 18013