Mp 112 Magna Charger Install Gathering At Krambo's

Ok guys I talked to Kevin and Mark last night and they said they would be up for installing my blower after Marks on the 14th. I just want to make sure everyone else is up for it let me know :cheers:

Shouldn't be an issue, there will be enough hands there to keep busy.

BTW Niko, IMO you are out of your f*cking mind. :crazy:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't be an issue, there will be enough hands there to keep busy.

BTW Niko, IMO you are out of your f*cking mind. :crazy:

hahahahaha thanks Dan

NO MORE TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dupe::dupe:

Yea seriously I dont need anymore

Good god, two blower installs :uhoh: Someone bring the camera.

To save time, we should start both at the same time and break down into teams. My garage is big enough to do both at the same time. I will be under the hood with Mark's truck and lead that effort as I promised him full attention.

Niko, it is IMPERATIVE that you download the installation manual from the Magnacharger website and MAKE CERTAIN that you have ALL the parts, right down to the final butt splices and fresh coolant. We can't be balls deep into your install and realize you need something like gaskets or tubing for your fuel pump or intercooler.

Yea, I can probably dig up just about anything you may need laying around my garage but it is much more efficient if you come prepared. If you are not prepared, no big deal, there will be other weekends. I would suggest talking to Mark and see what he has ready for his install.

Good god, two blower installs :uhoh: Someone bring the camera.

To save time, we should start both at the same time and break down into teams. My garage is big enough to do both at the same time. I will be under the hood with Mark's truck and lead that effort as I promised him full attention.

Niko, it is IMPERATIVE that you download the installation manual from the Magnacharger website and MAKE CERTAIN that you have ALL the parts, right down to the final butt splices and fresh coolant. We can't be balls deep into your install and realize you need something like gaskets or tubing for your fuel pump or intercooler.

Yea, I can probably dig up just about anything you may need laying around my garage but it is much more efficient if you come prepared. If you are not prepared, no big deal, there will be other weekends. I would suggest talking to Mark and see what he has ready for his install.

Will do kevin I was also going to send you pics of everything once I got it so you could check it out for yourself before the install day.

Ill bring my camera lol

wow jason just had to pack it like that. thats the ugliest and most unnecessary pack job lol :crackup:

Took me like 15 mins to get it out of all that but its all good. Id rather struggle taking it out of the packing then have a damaged blower