I'm F**ing Over Winter Already!

IndySilveradoSS

So this morning I look out my window to notice that I have 10 inches of snow to shovel out of the way just to get to my truck, which btw has so much snow on the roof it looked like a freaking conversion van. So, it's 5:30 in the morning, cold as hell, and I'm out shoveling the shit out of the way. After a half hour or so, the trucks nice and warm, windsheild's clear I head off to work, only to get a call by my boss sayin no work today. Couldn't you have done that 45 minutes earlier?? :fume: Anyway, the snow continues to fall until noon, which is piling up again, not to mention the dogs won't even go outside to piss cause the snows up to their nuts.. So I go out and shovel some more, finally get my drive clear, and then the snow plow my neighborhood assoc. hires, finally comes to make a pass, and I mean 1 f***ing pass, which leaves a four foot snow drift in front of my drive, now you all know how low to the ground the SS sits. I mean, i hate winter, i hate cold, i hate salt, i hate my truck being filthy inside and out. Sory for the enraged rant, I've just been stressed out lately, this cold weather and economy has my job in jeopardy(I'm in construction) nobody's hiring anywhere, it just sucks. Sorry again, but I had to vent somewhere!! I know there's a beach with my name on it somewhere!!

So this morning I look out my window to notice that I have 10 inches of snow to shovel out of the way just to get to my truck, which btw has so much snow on the roof it looked like a freaking conversion van. So, it's 5:30 in the morning, cold as hell, and I'm out shoveling the shit out of the way. After a half hour or so, the trucks nice and warm, windsheild's clear I head off to work, only to get a call by my boss sayin no work today. Couldn't you have done that 45 minutes earlier?? :fume: Anyway, the snow continues to fall until noon, which is piling up again, not to mention the dogs won't even go outside to piss cause the snows up to their nuts.. So I go out and shovel some more, finally get my drive clear, and then the snow plow my neighborhood assoc. hires, finally comes to make a pass, and I mean 1 f***ing pass, which leaves a four foot snow drift in front of my drive, now you all know how low to the ground the SS sits. I mean, i hate winter, i hate cold, i hate salt, i hate my truck being filthy inside and out. Sory for the enraged rant, I've just been stressed out lately, this cold weather and economy has my job in jeopardy(I'm in construction) nobody's hiring anywhere, it just sucks. Sorry again, but I had to vent somewhere!! I know there's a beach with my name on it somewhere!!

One word for you: TEXAS. tx_patriot.gif

Mr. P. :)

Dang dude that sucks. We just got hit by a huge ice storm and were not expected to have power back for atleast another week. Thank God for an invertor and the Yellow top on the ol SSS.

Yeah, i realize now that I don't have it as bad as some people. I still have power, and got most of the snow off my truck. i was having a bad night. Mr. P, if I could make in Texas, what i make in Indiana, I would be doen there in a second! I've got some family in Houston, and they keep telling us how cheap it is to live there, and there only ten minutes from the ocean. I'm ready for a change!!