Need Help With Personalised Plates?

shawnss

Ok its time to plate the SS. i really want to do a new plate. i need your guys help. i have a few in mind i will post at the bottom and see what you guys think. it would also be cool of you guys could add some that you think would be good. heres alittle info about the truck might help. it turbo charged and its arrival blue on 24s in the sig? here is afew i have in mind.

1) Spoolin

2) 1 FST SS

3) 1 QUIK SS

4) HALSAZZ? im not for sure if the DMV will let me?

5) BLUEBYU

I NEED YOUR HELP. I DONT WANT ANYTHING OFFENSIVE. I LIKE THE WAY MY TRUCK LOOKS AND I DONT WANT ANYBODY GETTING PISSED.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like SPOOLIN. Something that shows you are boosted. Or some way to say GOTBOOST, too many letter I know.

Man you have some good ones i looked up license plate under the search botton and you came up with some good ones for dave. i was hoping you would reply. i wanted my last plate to say boosted ss but it came out to be BSTD SS. which most people called it the busted ss or the bastard ss? so im changing them this time ive had them for 2 years now. i really like spoolin thats y i put it first on the list. i coulf do GTBOOST

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

god dang son!!!!!!!!!!!

what i have a baby turbo. there is a guy here in my town that has a 105MM in a foxbody mustang with a chevy 350 motor. it has ran a best of 10.50 on street tire. it has bad turbo lag but from a roll it falt moves.