Ford Owners No Chevy R Best.

shawnss

I just figured i would share this with you guys. i have been with my wife for 6 years now we just got married a month ago. And her father. now my father inlaw is a die hard ford guy. he has always gave me crap from day one. And he has alway said how fords are better. so i talked him in to riding in the SS to let him know what boost feels like he does drive a ford and all so he dosent no what power is. well after riding in my truck he was very impressed and he said he would like to own a truck ( a ford) with power like mine. so out one day he found a ROUSH supercharged truck well he was really thinking of buying it. thats untill he test drove it. He said there is no power even with a supercharger he said it is so doggy. i just found it fun cause from day one he has been telling me how crappy chevy is and now 6 years later. hes changing his mind and say that my truck is the most powerful truck he ever been in. sorry so long i just thought it was funny.

dont be sorry, that was definitely worth reading. i have similar situations with girls fathers. the last one had a roush supercharged mustang. i would nit pick that thing to no end. and he finally decided he was gonna buy the new camaro or a z06 after a year of modding and comin up with no power! haha love it! :chevy:

Nice bro. I love when a chevy can show up a ford. reminds me of my hunting partners that are obsessed with fords especially Powerstrokes. They kept talking about how badass there powerstrokes were. Then one day coming back from deer hunting me and my dad decided to shut them up once and for all. 2 F-350 Powerstrokes vs. My dads 3500 duramax. All 3 vehicles had campers and were pulling trailers, and all weighed around the same. We were caravaning and came to a long passing zone up a large hill, we all floored it and my dads duramax passed them lie they were standing still, one of the guys jaw dropped, and now he is looking at getting a duramax for his next truck :D Sorry to hijack your thread but i wanted to tell the story

Nice bro. I love when a chevy can show up a ford. reminds me of my hunting partners that are obsessed with fords especially Powerstrokes. They kept talking about how badass there powerstrokes were. Then one day coming back from deer hunting me and my dad decided to shut them up once and for all. 2 F-350 Powerstrokes vs. My dads 3500 duramax. All 3 vehicles had campers and were pulling trailers, and all weighed around the same. We were caravaning and came to a long passing zone up a large hill, we all floored it and my dads duramax passed them lie they were standing still, one of the guys jaw dropped, and now he is looking at getting a duramax for his next truck :D Sorry to hijack your thread but i wanted to tell the story

its cool. i dont feel as if you were hi jacking thats why i put stuff up to here other peoples story and opinions. powerjokes r pretty slow my buddy stock dmax worked one that was chiped with bolt ons.

:withstupid::chevy:

On a side note, I remember reading somewhere that the Roush F150 runs high 14's to low 15's with the blower...............weak! :lol:

yeah from what i have heard they arent very powerful. my father inlaw has an 03 ford f150 with the 5.4 in it and he said the roush didnt seem to much more powerful. :sleep:

:withstupid::chevy:

On a side note, I remember reading somewhere that the Roush F150 runs high 14's to low 15's with the blower...............weak! :lol:

WTF is the blower on their for, looks and sound? Everyone knows the problem with Ford, they

even put an oval around it.

WTF is the blower on their for, looks and sound? Everyone knows the problem with Ford, they

even put an oval around it.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup::chevy: :chevy: :chevy:

hey i cant be two hard on fords, my first vehicle was a 1989 F-250 and it was a beast and i loved it, my original plan was to keep it and buy a nicer car but i decided to go with my 01 silverado instead, then the SS. I still wish i had it, it was a great hunting, and 4x4 rig

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)