20's Front 22's In The Rear

pacheco707

if you do it get staggered rims so that the rear rim has a huge lip then drop the truck right on top of them

yeah but i haven't seen any wheels that i like come staggered and the truck is already dropped

I think he has the 2wd SS. I think it would look awesome IMO. maybe only like an inch different, but i would go with like a 315 wide on the back and like a 275 on the front. I like looking at vettes from the back and see those wide tires back there.

yeah but i haven't seen any wheels that i like come staggered and the truck is already dropped

cool so it will be easy to find some. just take your time picking some out. im sure it will look awsome. plus its silver birch thats the best color lol

post up some pics im wanting to drop mine.

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

I think youd be making a very cleancut truck look like some kind of mid 80s redneck truck. Sometimes thoes trucks can look alright, but its diffinetly an odd look for an 06 truck I think.

cool so it will be easy to find some. just take your time picking some out. im sure it will look awsome. plus its silver birch thats the best color lol

post up some pics im wanting to drop mine.

i dont have a quality camera to take pics but ill see what i can find

DSC00745.jpg

This is just a comparison when I first got my 22s with a 305/40/22 and stocks up front. This was before my drop and the 285/35/22. Staggered wheels with a 6" lip in the back is next. I am having trouble finding someone close by to shorten the rear axle though.

AWD wont like different diameters.

I believe ImposterSS has different widths but still 20's.

It also plays havoc with the ABS if the diameters are off, however, he will be ok if he picks tires that have the same rolling diameter. the SSR has 19/20 combo and no problems.

im probably gonna go with these since i can't find some staggered 20's that i like plus not a lot of companys make staggered for trucks.

yeah im gonna get some 22 inch tires to match the 20's at about 31inch diameter

post-13252-1233642158_thumb.jpg

Edited by pacheco06ss (see edit history)