Heard Whats Going On In Mexico

funceca88

i know most of you guys dont care, but since im so close to mexico (20 -30 minutes :driving: ) and was born there i think you guys should know that you dont have to go to iraq too hear horrible news.

AS we all know there is a cartel war for power over the border citys, in tijuana about 2 weeks a go they arrested this guy named 'el cocinero'(the chef). heres why he has this name:

lets say your this cartel boss :smoker: and you just kidnaped someone, you got the money but dont plan on leeting that person free, you never did, then you would go with this guy and he would dip the person in ACID, yes acid, the acid would burn trough youll whole body and nothing would be left of the victim.

i could not believe what i was hearing :mellow: , when asked how many people he dipped he said about 300! in 4 years.

find that interesting?, if you guys plan on goin south the border, Dont, i :urgent: f you do dont take your trucks or anything nice and flashy, stay lo key as possible, and watch who you pick a fight with :ph34r: , it could your last :closedeyes:

My uncle is a deffense attourney in Tj and is making great pay, but they are constantly putting in 12-18H work days because of everything that is going on. BTW if you drivers license doesn't match the license plate on your vehicle, you will be charged with trafficing of stolen property... i.e. CA DL need CA plates on vehicle, if you have Boarder plates you must have a local address, and if you have national plates (from main land Mexico) your license must also reflect that.

Things are real messy down there!!

Edited by chpspecial (see edit history)

Wow, its been crazy down in tj and in Juarez. I was down there over by Christmas, and I gotta tell you its nasty. My grandma has a house in Juarez and we stayed on nite but I didn't sleep all bite just hearing gun shots and sirens. My unlve who lives in el paso, he has a new nbs sierra, and before we headed down to Juarez he warned us that is crazy. So he advise that there have been carjackings and that if the cartel stops is and ask for the truck don't put up a fight, and get the hell out! So anybody going down there, be extremly careful. Not even cabo is safe!

damn thats a f*cked up way to kill someone...

i'v been hearing for a while about how messed up it's been down there lately so that sucks. i was trying to plan a trip down somewhere in Mexico this spring with some friends but my pops told not to becuz of all that... kinda sucks cuz most of the family i have in Mexico is in TJ.

-Rob

yeah I havent been down to TJ in a bit for the same reason to much shaddy shit happening over there.

Adelitas Bar FTMFW!!!!

^^^^^^^^ was my favorite spot before it got real bad down there! Any of you guys ever been?

Yeah ... the rumblings from this have been heard throught the LE Community for a while now. It is just really starting to rear it's ugly head on the surface. It is a No Win situation for both countries. Especially when they are bringing the fight to the streets of TJ. Sadly, it will get worse, before it gets better.

then you would go with this guy and he would dip the person in ACID, yes acid, the acid would burn trough youll whole body and nothing would be left of the victim.

i could not believe what i was hearing :mellow: , when asked how many people he dipped he said about 300! in 4 years.

Like in the Movie Traffic (2000) - 200px-Soderberghtrafficposter.JPG ... or ... Linky ....

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

yeah I havent been down to TJ in a bit for the same reason to much shaddy shit happening over there.

Adelitas Bar FTMFW!!!!

^^^^^^^^ was my favorite spot before it got real bad down there! Any of you guys ever been?

yup adelitas was my favorite spot too! :cheers: best tasting tacos too! mmm must be the secret ingredient or something :lol: