Anyone Know How To Get This For Our Site,,,

Les Hall

Question

ok I was gonna put a link to something like I'm asking about but now I can't find it! anyway I've seen on other sites where they have a globe, or map that has little dots for every members location in the world/country,,,I think this would be really neat to have on this site,,anyone know how to get this for SilveradoSS.com?

• Admin

We used to have somthing similiar to Frappr installed right into the forum, but over time and multiple forum upgrades the software stopped getting updated.

Mr. P's Frappr link is the best thing goin on right now. I can always add a link to it on the site, what do you think?

Yeah that's because you live in ABQ. :jester:

WOW!!!! that came from nowhere!!! but to be techical I live in Rio Rancho!!! I wipe my hands clean of Albuquerque execpt when i have to work or visit friends!!! :lol::D

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

WOW!!!! that came from nowhere!!! but to be techical I live in Rio Rancho!!! I wipe my hands clean of Albuquerque execpt when i have to work or visit friends!!! :lol::D

I lived in Paradise Hills GC; very familiar with the area and have lots of acquaintances in ABQ.

Mr. P.