Titan Goes Down... Twice

BigCountry

Some of you might remember that when i first got my SSS, my buddy with an 08 4x4 Titan Crew wanted a piece bad, so we ran on a very narrow private lane... one time only. I think I was bone stock, he had catback and cai. Needless to say, I was getting used to the SS and was way too anxious. I put on a very impressive smoke show as he launched in 4x4 and put on nothing but truck lengths. He wouldn't run again, why would he, he won no doubt about it.

Fast forward a few months, I've got a mail order tune, CAI and Catback, he's got the new Hypertech Max Energy, Catback and CAI and he really thinks he's gonna whip my ass, but he didn't raelize my right foot is calibrated a little better now :driving: But the short of it is, we lined em up, him in 2wd first, 3 honks and off we go, I roll in and the Goodyears are worn now so traction is horrible but I'm working the throttle, his back door got to my front bumper before i really get to mat it and I reel him in and put a trucklength on him by 75, I tap by brakes and he does a ricer flyby, hahaha. he said did you let out.... ummmmm did you see my brakelights? lol He said lets go again, 4wd this time, so I say sure. This time he's in charge of the honks and I get a little foot happy, rear tires are on full roast but I'm feathering and staying with it. He stalled and launched hard, put a length on me while I'm pedal dancing, but again, by 40 i'm reeling him in, by 60 my truck is screaming and pulling really good, as i pass, i think, no ricer flyby this time, foot stays through the floor untill 110..... 3 truck lengths baby, he says it wasn't that much, but I put on my blinker, merged over to his lane and was looking at a ton of asphault in my rearview in front of his headlights. Of course he was a good sport and said, good race, you've got a bigger engine and a lighter truck, haha, I said and don't forget, a better driver :) Anyway, tons of fun tonight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Some of you might remember that when i first got my SSS, my buddy with an 08 4x4 Titan Crew wanted a piece bad, so we ran on a very narrow private lane... one time only. I think I was bone stock, he had catback and cai. Needless to say, I was getting used to the SS and was way too anxious. I put on a very impressive smoke show as he launched in 4x4 and put on nothing but truck lengths. He wouldn't run again, why would he, he won no doubt about it.

Fast forward a few months, I've got a mail order tune, CAI and Catback, he's got the new Hypertech Max Energy, Catback and CAI and he really thinks he's gonna whip my ass, but he didn't raelize my right foot is calibrated a little better now :driving: But the short of it is, we lined em up, him in 2wd first, 3 honks and off we go, I roll in and the Goodyears are worn now so traction is horrible but I'm working the throttle, his back door got to my front bumper before i really get to mat it and I reel him in and put a trucklength on him by 75, I tap by brakes and he does a ricer flyby, hahaha. he said did you let out.... ummmmm did you see my brakelights? lol He said lets go again, 4wd this time, so I say sure. This time he's in charge of the honks and I get a little foot happy, rear tires are on full roast but I'm feathering and staying with it. He stalled and launched hard, put a length on me while I'm pedal dancing, but again, by 40 i'm reeling him in, by 60 my truck is screaming and pulling really good, as i pass, i think, no ricer flyby this time, foot stays through the floor untill 110..... 3 truck lengths baby, he says it wasn't that much, but I put on my blinker, merged over to his lane and was looking at a ton of asphault in my rearview in front of his headlights. Of course he was a good sport and said, good race, you've got a bigger engine and a lighter truck, haha, I said and don't forget, a better driver :) Anyway, tons of fun tonight.

nice job bro, ive raced a titan before, tottatly smoked him

• 2 weeks later...