Tires for our truck

yorgog

Which tire and size do you guys think it is the best fit and look for out truck. I was looking into the BF Goodrich g-force TA. I got every size from 305-50-20 to 295-45-20 or any other suggestion you might have.

Which tire and size do you guys think it is the best fit and look for out truck. I was looking into the BF Goodrich g-force TA. I got every size from 305-50-20 to 295-45-20 or any other suggestion you might have.

I got the BFG G-Force second generations. Great look and quiet (I think, can't hear them over the exhaust). Sized 285/55-20. Saved the stock rims and tires for winter, the BFG's will not do very well in snow so I am told.

Everytime a take a photo of the SS it is dirty? You guys must think I neglect it.

515780_20_full.jpg

I got the BFG G-Force second generations. Great look and quiet (I think, can't hear them over the exhaust). Sized 285/55-20. Saved the stock rims and tires for winter, the BFG's will not do very well in snow so I am told.

Everytime a take a photo of the SS it is dirty? You guys must think I neglect it.

515780_20_full.jpg

Cool rims - what are those?

yeah I have to drive in the snow. I live in new england. I was thinking of the pirelli zero scorpions. I just want to know what sizes I can put on. The bf goodwrich are the nicest looking and best performing tires though. I have michelin pilot sports on my motorcycle and on my mercedes and think those are the best tires on the market right now.

bdaly,

How do you like the BFG g-force KDW-2? Those are the ones I was looking at and I have read mixed reviews about them. They look good and have pretty good rating but just wanted to get some feedback from someone instead of a website. Thanks, Josh

Ben, if you mean me I ordered the Escapes and they are STILL on order. Maybe if I got the Tomcats I would have them by now. Centerline sucks as far as this stuff is concerned. This the second and last time I buy Centerlines unless they are in stock somewhere. Great quality but this is twice they've done this. They are waiting until there are enough orders for my style then they will make them. I say make them and put them on a shelf in the warehouse. Sorry, just venting. :sigh::fume:

bdaly,

How do you like the BFG g-force KDW-2? Those are the ones I was looking at and I have read mixed reviews about them. They look good and have pretty good rating but just wanted to get some feedback from someone instead of a website. Thanks, Josh

I haven't had a chance to really drive the truck hard with the new wheels. I'll let you know when I do. I do think the tread pattern is sweet!

Ben, if you mean me I ordered the Escapes and they are STILL on order. Maybe if I got the Tomcats I would have them by now. Centerline sucks as far as this stuff is concerned. This the second and last time I buy Centerlines unless they are in stock somewhere. Great quality but this is twice they've done this. They are waiting until there are enough orders for my style then they will make them. I say make them and put them on a shelf in the warehouse. Sorry, just venting. :sigh::fume:

No, not you. TimB ordered some last week. I had to wait on mine also, but I didn't have to wait until enough orders came in. They had only made 5 total sets when I ordered, ever. It takes about a month from the time your order, to the time you get them. That's if they have to be made and not sitting on shelf. The guy explained the entire process to the guy who ordered mine and waiting for enough orders to come in was not part of the equation. It just took that long to get my order in, make, polish, ship, arrive from Cali. Patience, grasshopper. ;)

He told me 3 to 4 weeks. I can't wait. Weather has been crap here anyway so im alright with that. :chevy:

Going to do the Zoop seal thing? So far it's holding pretty damn good. Obviously not much time on them, but it doens't take polished wheels too long to look like crap.

515780_20_full.jpg

dang brian you need to wash the truck. :D those wheels look good

Ben,

The first time I had to wait that was the story i was told. They told me they were waiting for enough orders so they could tool up and make a bunch. I don't know(and hope not) if they still do that. The place I ordered mine from said that Centerline is getting worse and worse at this type of stuff. They seemed more dissappointed than me, couldn't stop appologizing. I am patient but it's weather is getting nice and I was told 3 weeks and I'm at 6 now and it looks like about 8 before I will get them. I was happy with my last set though and I know I will be happy with these, sometimes it's the price you have to pay to be happy.

bdaly,

I haven't had a chance to really drive the truck hard with the new wheels. I'll let you know when I do. I do think the tread pattern is sweet!

Guess what? I broke one of the BFG's today. I will post photos tonight. I ran over some steal pieces on a jobsite and killed the tire (and Tomcat) not to mention destroying the passenger side rear door. Oops!

Archived