Pictures Of The Ss

2bfast

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE! :thumbs: :thumbs:

"Miss March" is jealous and has been pleading with me to get her visual enhancements re-done this week too! She still has her snow boots and winter coat on and she said she just doesn't look very sexy! She's kind of an exhibitionist! (She'd kill me if she knew I took this pic) :rolleyes:

Everything is hand made and polished from a buddy here in town out of 16 gauge stainless. The hood "mirrors" are polished aluminum cut out from patterns. The alternator, coil brackets, and coil bolts I had chromed. Oil fill cap I got off off Ebay. Intake is from GM. The A/C Dryer and lines, brake lines, and fuel lines are hand polished by me. I also polished the tonneu struts and brake calipers by hand. Front bowtie and brake duct overlays are obviously from Shopman.

I'd say just for the alternator would of been $80 bucks give or take to have chromed. That includes the outside baskets, pulley, and nut. I had it disassembled and reassembled by an electric company here in town to make sure im charging correctly. I would recammend this.

The engine plaque is made by a non sponsor. PM me if you want details of contact.

I am also having a right bank head plate being made that bolts to the front of the head. Polished and the SS logo in the middle. Hopefully gettin my coated headers on next weekend. Ill post pics when I do.