Custom Volant Intake Cover

uncald4

$45 plus shipping

This is real carbon fiber/Kevlar hybrid 2x2 twill. The cover is cut and holes drilled to fit the Volant intake. Rubberized foam tape on the underside for a perfect seal.

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

This is the carbon fiber/Kevlar in it's raw cloth form.

IMG_1850.jpg

Please let me know if you have questions. PayPal accounts with CONFIRMED shipping address only. Shipping should average about 6 or 7 bucks but please shoot me your zip code for exact pricing. Thank you.

-Travis

Thank you fellers! Much appreciated.

BTW Justin, I got your sub today. It's all black. I'm jealous.

cool travis ill hit ya up later today bro much ablidged for the help bro

So you make these to order not just a one off you are trying to sell? Interesting. Deffinatelly a good look. :chevy:

I specialize in custom fabbed parts. Carbon fiber, Kevlar, fiberglass, plexi, custom paints and such. I had this hybrid material left over from a custom sub enclosure that I did for an Acura TL last month. It looked sexy on the enclosure so I figured that it would look even better in an engine bay. And it does!

ScottSS04[/b]]You should make a radiator cover with a more victory red color and SS in the middle of it.. I would purchase it. :D

Like a Victory Red fiber material? Let me see what I can do.

cool travis ill hit ya up later today bro much ablidged for the help bro

You got it homie. I just got your amp in today too. I'm fixin to build your enclosure tomorrow.

Like a Victory Red fiber material? Let me see what I can do.

Indeed... woven with the black. Black SS in the middle. Throw out a cost range just send me a PM, especially if you can find the colors/do it.

SOLD

Indeed... woven with the black. Black SS in the middle. Throw out a cost range just send me a PM, especially if you can find the colors/do it.

I can source matches for the blue and red. But it doesn't match once the resin hits it. The color gets too dark. Sorry.