Somebody Tried To Steal My Truck!

anaya83

yes i did file a report, but i don't think there is much they can do, what the officer said is that since they stole my ipod i should give him the serial # just in case they find it anywhere they could arrest that person, i'm glad they only messed it up and didn't take it, i went and got an estimate on the damage and it's going to be around 600 so i'm just waiting on my insurance to call me to see how much i'm going to end up paying, i have always heard about other peoples cars being stolen or damaged, but this is the first time it happens to me and i sure hope is the last one, thanx for the support and info!!

that sux man!!! Glad they didn't get away with it. this makes me think about doin something for my truck(even thout it isnt an SS) because this is hits so close to home.

it doesn't matter that it's not an ss, you have a nice truck, thats all the thieves cares about, i was talking to a friend that lives in rio rancho and he said that the same thing happen to him, only difference is that his car was on his driveway and they got away with a laptop and some cds

That sucks I hate that we all work so hard for the things we have so that friggin theives can just come and try and steal are shit. Im glad that they didnt get your truck. I have a kill switch in mine, I triped my alarm and even i couldn't start with the key. It took me 20 mins to reset the dam thing but im glad i have it

I feel your pain. I had my truck stolen twice last year right about this time. My truck spend a month in feb. got it back and two weeks later it was stolen again. Good thing for Lojack. They recovered it within hrs. Get an alarm, kills switches, and some sort of tracking device(Lojack, teletract) if you want to recover your truck.