Somebody Tried To Steal My Truck!

anaya83

so i'm getting out of work, and since i never use the key to open the door (like all of you do) i did't notice that the lock thing was all the way pushed into the door, as i was getting into my truck i notice two pieces on the passenger seat (which i knew i didn't leave there) so i was like what the hell is that, i grabbed them and they were those pieces that cover the ignition, so then i looked at the ignition and i just saw cables hanging around and also the hole where you insert the key was not visible, i am so f**** pissed, :rant: , sorry about the long post but at least i got some of the anger out

i have some pictures ,bad quality though because they were taken with my cell phone, i guess now i have to start looking for a new ignition and door handle

just on a side note you guys better be careful with your trucks, because with economy like this, this kind of things are going to happen a lot

post-16445-1234338631_thumb.jpg

post-16445-1234338666_thumb.jpg

post-16445-1234338676_thumb.jpg

post-16445-1234338689_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ricardinho_SS (see edit history)

Man that sucks. They either could not figure out how to get it started or someone scared them off. Time for a good alarm.

i don't think they knew what they were doing, i know i should have put a better alarm system, and i was going to do it this last saturday but i postponed for this coming saturday, now i regret it :banghead::banghead:

I had that happen to me to same thing but at a mall i was there for at least 10min f**ucking hate people like that. Eventhough they did not steal anything it doesnt feel good somebody was inside your vehicle without permission and specially messing it up. I report mine to cops then insurance, cost me about 500 bucks to repair it. i just paid my detuctible of 250. Hope everything turns out good.