Vmax From Youtube Is Back!

8 UR HMI

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a f**king tool. now this kid says he wasnt talking shit about our trucks. i have no problem with the vhos. they are nice trucks just not as rare as the SSS. might be the same motor but no way will it beat an ss that bad or even maybe beat it at all in a track race. AWD gets off the line faster .

its whatever

what a f**king tool. now this kid says he wasnt talking shit about our trucks. i have no problem with the vhos. they are nice trucks just not as rare as the SSS. might be the same motor but no way will it beat an ss that bad or even maybe beat it at all in a track race. AWD gets off the line faster .

its whatever

the vho is actually more rare than you think

well its still not as saught out after as the ss. anyways this kid is still bs. i like the vhos. my friend has one but he still doesnt mess with me. granted im turbocharged but h and i were very close when i was stock. i one from a dig and he one from a 20 roll cause they are lighter and 2wd so it was dead even from about 20-80 then he started pulling barely on me.

either way the vho and sss are both nice trucks. his was crappy and not as nice as the others ive seen

i'm like dude at least clean your truck if yur gonna put it on youtube..makes me wanna slap the taste out his mouth for keeping such a nice truck filthy

:crackup: makes us texas guys look like crap. i know texas is dirty but u wont see a truck on here from texas that dirty. lol mines dirty right now but im not putting vids of it dirty. if i was gonna talk shit i would have wash wax full detail, tire shine, window clean and take quality vids to make fun of someone. his check engine light is on and he also said his exhaust is unique. blah blah blah. not better than anyone on here. lol

:crackup: makes us texas guys look like crap. i know texas is dirty but u wont see a truck on here from texas that dirty. lol mines dirty right now but im not putting vids of it dirty. if i was gonna talk shit i would have wash wax full detail, tire shine, window clean and take quality vids to make fun of someone. his check engine light is on and he also said his exhaust is unique. blah blah blah. not better than anyone on here. lol

lol yeah dude...cuzz people have two things to rag on him about now..dirty ass truck and he claims he burnt a SSS...damn he shoulda cleaned that mfer up at least.