2 Ss Sightings In Ten Min. Anyone Here?

diggerdan11

So I was driving pulling a uhaul trailer east of flagstaff arizona when I saw 2 ss in ten min. One was blue towing a trailer with a four wheeler heading east on i40. The other one was red heading west on i40. This was thursday about. 4:30. Anybody here?

Btw if you did not notice I made it to arizona. What a crazy past few days, not only was the weather crappy but I got sick and what should have only been a 2 day trip turned into a 5 day one. But I made it in one piece . Now I will have to drop my crazy oregonian habits and adopt arizonian ones

So I was driving pulling a uhaul trailer east of flagstaff arizona when I saw 2 ss in ten min. One was blue towing a trailer with a four wheeler heading east on i40. The other one was red heading west on i40. This was thursday about. 4:30. Anybody here?

Btw if you did not notice I made it to arizona. What a crazy past few days, not only was the weather crappy but I got sick and what should have only been a 2 day trip turned into a 5 day one. But I made it in one piece . Now I will have to drop my crazy oregonian habits and adopt arizonian ones

Holy crow 5 days!!!

Mr. P. :)