Forsale: Chrome 20" Ss Wheels & Billet Grill

TheGeorgiaKid

I have my stock chrome 20" SS wheels with center caps & lugnuts I'm wanting to sell. No tires just wheels asking $1000. All are really nice, but one has a small curb rash spot about 1" on the lip really not noticeable not even deep. Located in north Georgia, delivery available to Atlanta area or will ship. Email [email protected] for pics.

Also have a brushed finish bolt-over style billet grill for a '03 to '05 SS or anything with that grill. Just the grill, no bumper grills. Came out of my '03 Chevy 1500HD. $100. obo.

post-11599-1235088386_thumb.jpg

post-11599-1235088399_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheGeorgiaKid (see edit history)

Were they chrome for $600. ??? I'm just going by what I have seen them on eBay & craigslist for. The curb rash really isn't that bad, I don't think it's really worth fixing no worse than it is. I'm going to get some pics posted.

true. i just picked up a set of just rims with no rash for 600 plus shipping.

I paid $630.00 shipped for a set of chrome SS wheels (no tires, no center caps) that looked like they had never even been mounted on a truck. I think that was a very sweet deal.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

• 4 months later...