posting general pictures

CraigW

There are alot of people on Silverado SS that want to know the correct way to post there pictures. I only know How to put on stuff from another web site. But how do we put on pictures from our personal computers. I have not found any help in the help section. Thanks in advance. :flag:

There are alot of people on Silverado SS that want to know the correct way to post there pictures. I only know How to put on stuff from another web site. But how do we put on pictures from our personal computers. I have not found any help in the help section. Thanks in advance. :flag:

There is now way to upload pictures straight from your computer to silveradoss.com, it doesn't allow us to. You have to use another website and then transfer it.

Guys, you have to read what he says before you respond. :sigh: He nows how to post pictures from loading them from another website but he's asking if he can upload them directly from his computer which he cant. :thumbs:

Guys, you have to read what he says before you respond. :sigh:  He nows how to post pictures from loading them from another website but he's asking if he can upload them directly from his computer which he cant. :thumbs:

Adam my last post was directed to "Bob the Builder" I'm sorry for trying to help a member !

Archived