Hate To Do It, But Im Selling My Truck

zanis520

It seems like almost everyone has been selling their truck lately and i gotta sell mine too. its not because of the economy though. im only 22 years old and i live at home still, and i make payments of $400 a month for my truck. i want to move out in Aug-Sep this year and still have 18 months left on my payments. going to full school time and bartending part time doesnt give me enough money to move out AND keep my truck unfortunately so i have to let her go. If anyone is interested or knows anyone that might be interested shoot me a PM. im not in a rush to sell it though, so please dont low ball me, i know what its worth.

Selling at $15,000. Its a 2004 Chevy Silverado Special Edition. it has the 6.0 HO Silverado SS engine, trans, suspension, brakes, etc. this was before the VMAX trucks came out. It is 2wd and is the exact same thing as a 2wd SS, except it isnt an SS. Truck is the 3LT model with leather, heated seats, bose system, the whole nine yards. also has lots of extras; shaved tailgate, linex bed liner, viper 791, intake, flowmaster exhaust, and LOTS more. Truck has just under 40k miles and has been babied for ever. im gonna post a couple pics if anyone is interested.

I know i havent been on the site for a while, ive just been very busy with school, work, internship, etc. I love this site and everyone on it, and i dont plan on going anywhere once i get a new vehicle. sorry for the long post guys.

IMG_1894.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

sorry to hear that man. my payments are $400 as well and at almost 24 i have had to move back home. I want to tell you to hold on to the truck but its up to you. I'd take it if i didn't have or owe about the same or more on my truck with another 3 or 4 years to go. good luck to you with that. Beautiful Truck Man!!!

Edited by BG06SILVERADO (see edit history)

Why not wait one more year to move out? Your truck would be paid off by then. If you sell the truck now just to move out you still need to buy another ride.

+1

Thats exactly what I was going to say and would do if it were me.

:omg: 930 a month!!! you could own a house for that much

Ya but I just had to have the SS and had to get rid of the honda I had it was not a good car to have it was a

02 civic Si and it had so much dun to the motor it got 17 MPG and could burn out threw all 5 gears pluss it was a posy track and it would do about 150 all this with no NOS or turbo I totaled it out twice from October 14th 04 to February 19th 05 and it was in the body shop a month each time 11,900 the first and 9,800 the second in damage the motor was priced at 8,500. need less to say not a good car for a 21 year old

Ya but I just had to have the SS and had to get rid of the honda I had it was not a good car to have it was a

02 civic Si and it had so much dun to the motor it got 17 MPG and could burn out threw all 5 gears pluss it was a posy track and it would do about 150 all this with no NOS or turbo I totaled it out twice from October 14th 04 to February 19th 05 and it was in the body shop a month each time 11,900 the first and 9,800 the second in damage the motor was priced at 8,500. need less to say not a good car for a 21 year old

so your paying 930 a month for your truck and insurance???