Will This Magnacharger Fit The Ss?

hey just found this on craigslist and i wana know if this will fit a 04 silv ss???? it was on a hummer but idk says it can be put on a silvy

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/pts/1037565698.html what else would i need since its for a H2 the price is great 2.........

yea that should work. as long as it has no damage but it doesnt come with an intercooler. id get one first. but that looks like a deal. call maggie and talk to them about the serial number on it if u go and look at it.

how much are intercooler and injectors cost??? im guessing i gota get a fuel pump 2.......

it does include the intercooler pump and some small looking cooler so I'd ask him about it. It looks like a transmission cooler. I'd bet it does have the intercooler with it, he just doesn't have the cooler pictured.

The Radix on my truck is from an H2. The H2 pump will work but you will need adapter fittings I have them listed on the Denali site. You will need a new Intake tube the one from the H2 does not fit. The H2 intercooler is a stacked plate intercooler. It works pretty well. I had to fabricate my own brackets to mount it. I may be in the mood to sell them for the right price and then I would custom fit another intercooler possibly since I just upgraded my intercooler tank. Speeking of the intercooler tank you will need one of those and a mounting provisions. The H2 injectors work fine. If it does not come with injectors, the best bet in my opinion are the 45lb Marine injectors from Racetronix. Thats what I ended up going with cause my SC sat around to long. They really work well and I have been able to dial in fuel with no issues on a 3.10 pulley.

If you call David at Magnacharger he can set you up with most of this stuff. He only charged me about 75 bucks, but I think I got a swinging deal, once we started talking about cars and how I used to work at Roush.