Tvs 1900

detjoe

I just put $ down the beginning of this week for a 1900 set up. That on top of my 402 should be a really sweet setup for a street truck. I'm looking forward to it.

Orginally I was having a LSX440 with a 2300 built, but after a combination: of hard thinking, buying a house, ecomony being flushed, and the engine quote alone, I changed my direction.

I'm having my guys over a Motor City Speed (formaly W2W) taking pics so I'll post them when I get them.

Shold be an interesting summer for my trans :cheers:

Edited by W2W402 (see edit history)

Dat is awesome, is dat 2 da wheels? I got a Price of the TVS 1900 2 box kit, 4 da LQ9 $5,900 2 my door? Is dat a good price? Getting the Cam done as I write, Hopefully reraching 370RWHP crossin fingers. I want the TVS1900 a lil cheaper than the 2300, and guy told me I should be around my goal of 500RWHP. :cheers:

Speaking of TVS1900 TBSS there is one for sale at LS1tech with 32k miles on it for $19,500. That's a freaking deal.

Looks like I was wrong about the site...

http://performancetrucks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=413871

Edited by ss454327 (see edit history)

I just put $ down the beginning of this week for a 1900 set up. That on top of my 402 should be a really sweet setup for a street truck. I'm looking forward to it.

Orginally I was having a LSX440 with a 2300 built, but after a combination: of hard thinking, buying a house, ecomony being flushed, and the engine quote alone, I changed my direction.

I'm having my guys over a Motor City Speed (formaly W2W) taking pics so I'll post them when I get them.

Shold be an interesting summer for my trans :cheers:

It will be very impressive, but that blower is too small for that cubic inch. The torque will be monsterous either way. Someone built a 408 with a TVS1900. It only made 5.5psi, but made very respectable hp and big torque.

Magnacharger did a great job with the kit for sure. Improving the intercooler over the last one I think was a great idea. I still give kudos to Eaton for building a better blower to start with though.

It will be very impressive, but that blower is too small for that cubic inch. The torque will be monsterous either way. Someone built a 408 with a TVS1900. It only made 5.5psi, but made very respectable hp and big torque.

Magnacharger did a great job with the kit for sure. Improving the intercooler over the last one I think was a great idea. I still give kudos to Eaton for building a better blower to start with though.

Yeah Zippy I know the 2300 would have a much better fit for the extra cubes but like I said, I changed gears a little from last Fall, from building a world beater to just a mean ass street machine. With the setup we have planed it should really suprise a lot of people. I just want something I can drive on the street all day and enjoy it.

Edited by W2W402 (see edit history)