Am I The Only One?

BigCountry

Love it or Leave it?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite

• Love the ISS Spoiler
    • Rather have the Standard SSS cap

Am I the only one on here that doesn't see the appeal in a big honkin spoiler hanging off of my tailgate? I'm not knoocking anyone here, because I know I am in the minority, but I personally wouldn't give 100 bucks for the Intimidator Spoiler. I had the oportunity to buy an ISS when I bought my truck and just didn't care for the ISS add ons. I think GM hit it just right with the subtle standard SSS tailgate cap.

Not saying the ISS isn't bada$$ fo sho, I love it, just a little more subtle is more my style and wondering if anyone else felt the same way.... Carry on :flag:

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first couple of weeks i had my truck i actually wanted to remove it but after time it grew on me. I however plan to remove the "Intimidator" emblems and might ditch the SS badges aswell and get some made out of billet to match my rims or just leave it de-badged.

I like them, but would never own one. Not only is the price rediculous, but you can't put a toneau cover on the truck with it on there. I've owned my truck over 2 years and have never taken the toneau cover off it. I just like having the bed covered.

I like them, but would never own one. Not only is the price rediculous, but you can't put a toneau cover on the truck with it on there. I've owned my truck over 2 years and have never taken the toneau cover off it. I just like having the bed covered.

I have a lowrado low pro toneau and it sits inside the bed rails on the sides and lays on top of the SS spoiler on the tailgate so there should be no problem fitting the ISS spoiler on there ....

chris