92 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your favorite

• Love the ISS Spoiler
    • Rather have the Standard SSS cap

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the RST spoiler also. My favorite though is the Gaylords hard toneau cover with the spoiler molded in (the speedsturr). I'd never own one though, too f**king heavy.

personally, I think that's the best look you can add to the back of these trucks. weight and price are the reason I never bought one.

why even start a post like this? the trucks are ours, and we should be able to put what ever the hell we want (within reason) and not have to listen to somebody say something negative about it. Some people like the spoilers, some don't, no biggie. :cheers:

I started it out of curiosity... it just seemed that I was the only one on here that wasn't jumping on the ISS spoiler ebay sale and I was wondering if anyone else felt like I do. I like both, no doubt, just prefer mine.

But, you are right, if somebody wants to tape on every lund accessory made, two tone it pink and gold, lift it, run 30s and drop a 4.3 in it... It's theirs and more power to them. I'm not dogging anyone here, just asking a question. Sorry if the "big honkin spoiler" comment stepped on anyones toes, I can see where that would come off offensive. FWIW, I really considered an ISS when I bought mine, just decided to go with the Silver Birch, to each his own.

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)

Making your truck look the way you want it to is all that matters. Everyone will have different ideas of what looks good and what doesn't. I personally like the Intimidator spoiler, and currently have a Joe Gibbs spoiler on my truck and have had many compliments on the look. If keeping your truck stock is what you like then that's great too.