Onebluess From Baton Rouge

onebluess

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me know next time your going..... never know, might run into you there. later.

Send youy name and number to [email protected] and I'll call you the next time I go to the races or maybe the car show at tanger. I've met a few other people with SS's but they weren't really interested in going to a show or anything. Shane

Welcome to the SSS.com family! Nice looken truck!

thanks! I have put the factory rims back on my truck since that picture and I plan on having them chromed like yours. I had the aftermarket rims on it for about a year and felt they took away from the SS look and bought them back from who i sold them too.

welcome to the site! what does it mean? something against lightning f150's?
Yep. Thanks for the welcome. I've spent more time reading than posting though. There's a lot of stuff about my truck on here. Help me know the production for 03' and that blue is the rarest. And that I definitly want a mail order tune when i have the money.

Yep. Thanks for the welcome. I've spent more time reading than posting though. There's a lot of stuff about my truck on here. Help me know the production for 03' and that blue is the rarest. And that I definitly want a mail order tune when i have the money.

I think i'm getting out of the mail order game and going see Futral Motorsports in Walker after my next round of mods.

I think i'm getting out of the mail order game and going see Futral Motorsports in Walker after my next round of mods.

I went and talked to them a while back and I'm not sure but it seems like it was about 800 and I don't think they were too interested in talking to me once they saw I didn't have the money to do it right then. I pass by them everyday on my way home from work. That was about a year ago.

Welcome to the site!!!!! What track do you run at??? Capitol or No Problem!!!
I run at both tracks. Matters on which track has a ford that challenging! :) I remember seeing a black SS at no problem i believe Was that you? I had the arrival blue truck.

I went and talked to them a while back and I'm not sure but it seems like it was about 800 and I don't think they were too interested in talking to me once they saw I didn't have the money to do it right then. I pass by them everyday on my way home from work. That was about a year ago.

I think it's around 450 for a street tune and 550 for a dyno tune. Guess it depend on mods whether you save a few on a mail order or get an in person tune, but I'm planning to be blown and possible cammed w/ 80E in the near future. Might be a good idea to put it on the rollers to be sure the tune is hammered down.