Onebluess From Baton Rouge

onebluess

I've owned my truck for over a year and just now got on SilveradoSS. Thought I would get on and show my truck. I'm sure it will go in my will. I can't wait for another 10 years to go by so I can restore it. It's a 03'. Ran 1/4 mile and the best time was about 14.3. I plan on collecting some more SS's (91 SS truck, 83' SS type-10 Cavalier and 87' SS monte Carlo) since my initials are SS. Hope you all like.

SSBOWTIE.jpg

SS2.jpg

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice bowtie :) but u posted like 3 of the same topic........

Yea I have no idea how I posted three times. If someone knows how to delete those please do. My wife handpainted the bowtie and I cleared over it. She copied the design off my 83 SS Cavilier as a tribute to my first SS.

welcome :cheers:

diggin the bowtie! i like the originality.

Here's where it came from. I went to the junkyard and bought the car back and then gave up on it because it was in such bad condition so i cut this out of the side of the door. I've got a picture of it somewhere if i can find it. I had heard there's a ss cavilier in a ss museum somewhere in texas but I have yet to find it.

ssbowtie-1.jpg

Here are some pictures of my old SS clone and the wreck it was in. Three days later I bought my real SS on ebay. I did take all the blue dash and blue window switch holders and put them in my real SS.

ssclone33.jpg

df.jpg

jyhj.jpg

Edited by onebluess (see edit history)

I haven't seen another 06 around here yet... don't see but 1 or 2 03-05 a month it seems. It deff wasn't me that you saw in walker. Traction sucks, but it's fun :) ... haven't been to the track yet, but should be going soon, guessing low 14's if I can hook, but 23000mi on these stock goodyears aren't going to cut it. Do you go often? SCD or NPR?

Edited by BigCountry (see edit history)