Who Is The Fastest Sss Stock Block?

SS-perez

It is a stock block though. No C5R block as we've had on here and no LSX block. Chris's truck is a stock 6.0L block with a .030 over bore.

we are going to go off that? well hell then my motor in my truck is also a stock 6.0 block and has also been bored .030 over

we are going to go off that? well hell then my motor in my truck is also a stock 6.0 block and has also been bored .030 over

Yours is not a truck block. It also shouldn't be .030 over being an LS2 block. If he says stock block, it's stock block. If he wants to specify short or long block that's a whole different league. Yours is however a stock GM block though that if I recall isn't re-sleaved so it's not like you're running an LSX or C5R block.

Yours is not a truck block. It also shouldn't be .030 over being an LS2 block. If he says stock block, it's stock block. If he wants to specify short or long block that's a whole different league. Yours is however a stock GM block though that if I recall isn't re-sleaved so it's not like you're running an LSX or C5R block.

i was just going off what someone else was saying...to me stock block means, stock rods, stock pistons, and stock crank....you said a stock 6.0 block with a .030 bore....well mine is a stock 6.0 block with a .030 bore also even has a stock crank...oh and my block did come in a trucks of some sort....TBSS ;)

I will help Simon clarify his post...he is talking stock short block...i.e. stock unmachined block, with stock LQ9 rods, stock LQ9 pistons, and a stock crank....so whats the fastest, i went 11.88 on mine but i know i wasnt the fastest one...didnt someone go 11.7's?

AZFASTESTSS ran over 120mph trap speeds before he blew the stock longblock if I recall correctly. I know he ran 120mph on boost only, but I'll have to look to see if that was on the stock longblock yet or not. He went more than that on spray and boost with the stock longblock. He did have cam and springs like Chris though. I'll have to dig that info up though to make sure I'm correct.