Sss Is Gone

Oo p0op oO

well guys i never thought i could let it go...but i have....signed the papers friday afternoon. it was time. the truck had 49,500 miles on it. been wrecked twice etc etc. yes i miss it already but i am liking the tahoe more and more everyday.

ill always have a passion for these trucks and that will never change.

the tahoe is black on black 4WD has every option except stock 20s and navi. ( i already have a dvd player and plan on getting black 24's-so no need )

no pics as its all stock so im sure you guys can imagin.....no tint :uhoh: that will soon change.

:cheers:

Congrats on the new ride, you will like it. What option package does it have? LTZ? You said it has every option. We bought an '08 LTZ w/ everything (air ride, nav/dvd, rear heated buckets, rear dvd, sunroof, polished 20's, 3rd row seats) only options missing powersteps and block heater.

Congrats on the new ride, you will like it. What option package does it have? LTZ? You said it has every option. We bought an '08 LTZ w/ everything (air ride, nav/dvd, rear heated buckets, rear dvd, sunroof, polished 20's, 3rd row seats) only options missing powersteps and block heater.

i beleive its an LT2 it has the 3rd row bucket seats with seat heaters. doesnt have rear dvd,20s or power step. but i love it

Our recently purchased 08 Navigator has all those same options too (and some). We couldnt find any Hoes up in my country during this past winter, had to settle for the Gator but so far the wife loves it :cheers: