Ss Streetscene Mirrors On Ss

onebluess

I have a set of Streetscene mirrors power, blinkers on both sides of mirrors. Already painted in arrival Blue. Had them for awhile (A year)but debating taking the stock one's off. Can I get some feedback to help me make up my mind.

ONEBLUESS 03' SSS

Edited by onebluess (see edit history)

I had a set on my truck for a few years, I like them(don't tow so it was ok) but they do look small on a ext/cc truck, look nice on a rc truck, I have a pic of them on if you like me to post it

ps one day holly posted a note about them being small for a ext cab truck, and the guys at the body shop read the post and did a poll, well lets just said the stock mirrors are back on

here are a few pictures off the SS Streetscene site. But keep in mind my truck is a blue SS. And If I do put them on I would be keeping the original,never know when I might change my mind and put them back on. If and when I put them on I will definitly post a pic so everyone can see what a SS looks like with sport mirrors.

post-17446-1235580757_thumb.jpg

post-17446-1235580766_thumb.jpg

Edited by onebluess (see edit history)

From that picture on the left they look alrite, but I dont plan on spending money on them (and I need a driver side mirror). I like the stock ones.

It seems to me that anything you change on a SS just changes the look. I had aftermarket rims on it for a year and had a lot of people ask me if it was a real SS. So I put the SS rims back on. The mirrors were on my old SS lookalike that was wrecked so I didn't pay for them directly.