Check this out

BenKey

Send Who-ever made that Video to my HOUSE--NOW that would be FUNNY--what I would do to HIM!! :nono:  :fume:

Ginnie SS  (Sorry Guys that really Upset me and I shouldn't have seen that)

Ginnie how do you know that it was a HIM that made the video and not a HER ?

The cat shouldn't have gotten on their car. :sick::nono: Everything happens for a reason. I wish the cat that scratched my tonneau cover and the side of my truck would come back! I have a bunch of scratches on my bed side where a cat tried to jump on top of my tonneau cover and didn't quite make it all the way up and the kicking of it's back legs to try to make it the rest of the way up scratched the piss out of my paint. :fume: There are scratches on top too from it's front claws because it didn't make it and was trying to dig in to keep from sliding off. Don't get me wrong, I love animals. I have three dogs and a cat that is declawed and stays in the house, but I hate cats and birds that get on your vehicles. We all know that video is not real and besides, there's no blood.

I didn't post it to upset anyone. It's obviously fake. FORD would not risk any bad publicity to that magnitude. Also, last I checked, the guilitine(sp?) style sunroof was outlawed a few years back.

BENKEY, I know you didn't post it to Upset anyone. I Over-Reacted because I am a Real Cat/Animal Lover and I Really did think it was real.. I am GLAD that you guys think it is a Fake Video I feel alot better now.

Hope I am STILL one of the SS GANG??

Thanks guys,

Ginnie SS :chevy:

Archived