Quick Pic

palletyard

Nice looking truck! Unfortunately some on here take exception to people putting SS emblems on non SS's. But the way I look at it is; "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".

i agree, the SS name is bascially water'd down now. Gm has used that status on every model they make to try and boost sales. A true rare vehicle isnt modded its garaged and parked. a Clone is the one you mod and trash on... much rather cut up a fake then a real deal

Honestly the RCSB should be the only truck with the status SS

Damn, and 1 of the reasons I took my badges off was b/c of this site. Oh well, its true, the SS namesake isnt really all that special anymore. I dont understand why people can "clone" Yenko's, and COPO's, and whatever else, and nothin gets said about that. Besides, "true" SSS or not, alot of clones out there can put a real hurting on an SSS anyday.

Thats fvckin sick, plain and simple. Who cares if its not a real SS, he did it right and it looks outstanding. I dont see what the big deal is about making an SS replica, if its done right who cares?? Just dont try to sell it as a real one.

Damn, and 1 of the reasons I took my badges off was b/c of this site. Oh well, its true, the SS namesake isnt really all that special anymore. I dont understand why people can "clone" Yenko's, and COPO's, and whatever else, and nothin gets said about that. Besides, "true" SSS or not, alot of clones out there can put a real hurting on an SSS anyday.

i can attest to that one. Hell clones of real cars sell for big money as well