Got Surprized By A Hemi

1 Fast SS

Some of the Daytona's can be slower than a RCSB Hemi. They have extra weight. You should have ran him down anyway.

Dats da problem he never wanted 2 even line up w/me and would just brake if I got would line up and never take off. O I tried, believe me I tried Terry :cheers:

The title had me going. I thought he beat(surprised) you. Good kill...

I tried racing a Black QC but he did not want any. I was pumping gas when he took off from a signal and he had a very load exhaust so I jumped in the truck and chased him down. There were two cars between us so I kept following until both cars turned I was directly behind him. When he turned left onto a small street I though he had heard my peal at the following light and wanted a more remote location so I followed him. I power slided through the corner and was on his ass but he turned into a gated trailer park and did not come out. Oh well maybe next time. :D

The title had me going. I thought he beat(surprised) you. Good kill...

I tried racing a Black QC but he did not want any. I was pumping gas when he took off from a signal and he had a very load exhaust so I jumped in the truck and chased him down. There were two cars between us so I kept following until both cars turned I was directly behind him. When he turned left onto a small street I though he had heard my peal at the following light and wanted a more remote location so I followed him. I power slided through the corner and was on his ass but he turned into a gated trailer park and did not come out. Oh well maybe next time. :D

Sounds like you really wanted to race that day.

Edited by 1 Fast SS (see edit history)

Sounds like you really wnated to race that day.
I am always down for a race problem is they always want to race when I am in my DD(1993 Accord) but never when I am in the truck. Sometimes I just go out to see if anyone bites. I don;t mind losing either as at this point I am not even fast.

BTW, they are many fast Hemi's here in Cali and a lot in TX too. My friends QC does 13.2 with just bolt-ons.

I kind of figured they were some fast hemi's out there, just none like that around here, that I know of anyway.

I sure haven't found any of them. Good run. It's fun that he at least tried.

Dont know of any fast hemi's in NV bet there are def some fast ones in Cali, Tx, Arizona, Michigan, Georgia, Virginia, Canada, & Delaware that are all motor. Fastest Hemi right now is a procharged 6.4L 4x4 RC rumblebee from Minnesota that runs 11.2s. The fastest one with just bolts ons is up in Canada he runs 12.6s. Fastest bolt on QC runs 13.1s. Fastest bolt on RC 4x4 runs 12.9. Fastest All motor RC is 12.02 and 11.47 on spray. So there are some very fast ones out there.

Dont know of any fast hemi's in NV bet there are def some fast ones in Cali, Tx, Arizona, Michigan, Georgia, Virginia, Canada, & Delaware that are all motor. Fastest Hemi right now is a procharged 6.4L 4x4 RC rumblebee from Minnesota that runs 11.2s. The fastest one with just bolts ons is up in Canada he runs 12.6s. Fastest bolt on QC runs 13.1s. Fastest bolt on RC 4x4 runs 12.9. Fastest All motor RC is 12.02 and 11.47 on spray. So there are some very fast ones out there.
Yes, Lonnie has done 13.1 on his QC here in CA and he just went 8.24 in the 8th yesterday at Irwindale so he should be in the 12's soon. He swapped in my differential with 4.56's vs his 3.92's.