Bser Roll Pans - Group Buy (march 2009)

IndySilveradoSS

Sorry fellas, I forgot to mention the price. $375 gets you the pan. I sent a message to BSER to see if there was a max number of people, so I'll keep everyone informed. Thanks

:cheers:

I think he usually requires 3 paid orders before making the pans. Looks like you guys have at least 3 wanting a pan so get your money ready and let BSER know you're ready to pay.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how labor intensive is the installation process ? anybody done one, or have the applicable directions ?

shouldn't be hard to mount but some might have to trimmed. That can be done by teh body shop you have paint the pan.

Hi Guys,

Yes they are $375 this includes shipping in the lower 48 states.

I accept Paypal ([email protected]) or MC/Visa. If you want to use a card call me at 316-858-1197.

If you pay with paypal please include a good daytime phone number for Fedex; I also need to know if it is a home or business address.

Once I get the payments expect about 2 weeks or so to get them to you.

You will need to have a decent body shop install the pan. It is a hand made product and will get you about 95% there. It was designed off of my truck and every SSS is slightly different since the body cladding was installed by hand at the factory and can vary as much as a 1/4 inch per side. Some pans will need to be trimmed on the ends, others some added to. If your truck is like mine it might bolt right up. The most common mod to the pan is having to notch the lower drivers side edge of the pan to clear the edge of the body this takes me about 5 min. Worse case a good body guy should be able to fit the pan in 2 hrs or less. Then he will need to prep and paint like any other body panel.

If you have any other questions just do a quick search since all the questions have been asked and answered over the last few years. I've made about 200 of these and only had to replace 1 and it was warped in shipping because Fedex loaded some heavy items on it and warped it.

Thanks,

Bob

Edited by BSER (see edit history)

Allright fellas, he needs three paid orders to start the batch, and he can do 10 at a time. Here's a list of who's in, similar to the iss spoiler list, if you want to add your name, reply to this post and add your name. I'll be sending mine in next week, so send your soon. Thanks guys

Payment methods are this: paypal [email protected]

or

Phone it in to Bob MC/Visa--316-858-1197

1. Blksilveradoss03

2. kcsilveradoss

3. 616 of 933

4. Malibutwins

5. DaJokerSS

i may be wrong, but I believe it bolts in to the existing brackets where your bumper was, and from there you trim and cut to make it fit your truck. Like has been said in other posts, these aren't a bolt and go piece, their custom made so some tweaking is needed.

Once I get 3 prepaid orders I will start building them; You will have about a week after I start to get your order in after that I will be to far along to do any more. That doesn't mean you can't get one later but I have gone as long as 6 months without making them because I get to busy starting about April to mess with them and I rarely slow down until Oct.

Right now I have one paid for and 3 others that say they will pay by the end of the week. Sorry I can't be more specific on the time line.

Bob

Allright fellas, he needs three paid orders to start the batch, and he can do 10 at a time. Here's a list of who's in, similar to the iss spoiler list, if you want to add your name, reply to this post and add your name. I'll be sending mine in next week, so send your soon. Thanks guys

or

1. Blksilveradoss03

2. kcsilveradoss

3. 616 of 933

4. Malibutwins

5. DaJokerSS

6. CTredSS

or

1. Blksilveradoss03

2. kcsilveradoss

3. 616 of 933

4. Malibutwins

5. DaJokerSS - PAID

6. CTredSS