Supercharger and Nitrous anyone??

slj

Radix, 2.9" pulley, Nelson PCM, Jag TransGo Kit, Dual in/out Flowmaster, and looking to add Nitrous 50-100 shot. Has anyone already done this? Using what brand, model, etc...?

I've seen many opinions, but I'm looking for someone who has done this and proven success using their combination.

This is probably hitting the "edge" of what the 6.0 can do, but that's what this is all about!! (not to mention possible tranny issues..)

SPRAY IT!!!!!!!! Im going to. I wont go more than a 75 shot on top of the Radix, and I am going to use the NX wet kit.

Slim and Ben should jump in on this subject soon.

I know Ben is already spraying and I am pretty sure that if Slim isnt, he has plans to soon!! good luck!

I think that the best set up would to have a progressive controller so its not such a big stress in the trans all at once!!

JOSH

What am I, a cat? I don't spray. :jester:

Not me. Yet, anyway. Eric has his kit, but hasn't strapped it on yet. I personally wouldn't go more than a 75 shot. Unless of course, it didn't produce the 11sec bracket time that I would want. Don't know of anyone who has sprayed with the Radix, although AZ (top of the time list) has done a dual adder.

Might want to consult with your tuner to insure the tune you have in there will support you doing it first. Need some headers on that thing first, IMO.

Archived