Looking To Get A Dog

SS Silv

I have talked to breeders as well as owners of bull dogs and they said a bull dog can not clean himslef likke other dogs..think about it..when was the last time you saw one lick its ass? Thats why they always say you need to or should whipe their ass for them..they have no way of cleaning it themselves. I have never owned one..I think they are cool dogs.

Honestly, I have never seen a dog that was able to lick it's own ass, let alone a bulldog, lol.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my vote is for a bulldog, i do have to wipe Tanks butt and i really don't mind. its like having a kid so whats the diff. that pic of hanks bulldog cracks me up lol. just do your homework thats all, and whatever you decide on will be cool. :thumbs: heres a couple of him as a puppy, and one fairly recent.

I have talked to breeders as well as owners of bull dogs and they said a bull dog can not clean himslef likke other dogs..think about it..when was the last time you saw one lick its ass? Thats why they always say you need to or should whipe their ass for them..they have no way of cleaning it themselves. I have never owned one..I think they are cool dogs.

I mean I do wipe my dogs butts once a week or whatever just for good hygene, but I don't have to every time they go to the bathroom. And I must say that I haven't seen to many dogs that can lick their asses, that seems like a pretty awesome feat :D

i have an american bulldog not a english. but they r very close to the same breed. i have been thinking of getting a english myself. here is the only down fall that bugs me about my dog. it is that he is a short hair and he is white and he hair get on everything. i cant keep anything clean. my dog has never even been in my truck and just from my cloths and shoes i find his hair in there all the time. so if your not prepare to see hair every where dont get a white short haired dog.

my vote is for a bulldog, i do have to wipe Tanks butt and i really don't mind. its like having a kid so whats the diff. that pic of hanks bulldog cracks me up lol. just do your homework thats all, and whatever you decide on will be cool. :thumbs: heres a couple of him as a puppy, and one fairly recent.

TANK hahaha drank me under the table once

Honestly, I have never seen a dog that was able to lick it's own ass, let alone a bulldog, lol.

I guess in Texas we have different breeds of labrador etc..because every dog i know minus a bulldog canlick and I have seen clean them selves..lol