Who Needs Some Tinted Tails?

Silverado6.0

I have been doing them for a long time and have been doing it on several forums, just figured I would see if any of the SS guys wanted any done? Im sure Zippy can vouch for my work, he has seen it time and time again. Send me a pm if you are interested. Thanks in advance guys!

100_1167.jpg

100_1157.jpg

100_1158.jpg

100_0608.jpg

Pm me with any questions!

I have been doing them for 100 bucks and that is 3rd brake light, both tails, whatever darkness you want and shipped back to ya. They get 200 on ebay to do the same thing! I can get tails really cheap if anyone wants to buy a set and have me smoke them, and then ship then ship them to ya. Let me know! Thanks

Hey man I have seen you on other boards....guess I better post up there...LMAO..welcome. Not sure if this follows the site rules by posting this in the open forum, you might be charged a vendor fee. Also, I'm curious of all the products that you use, do you mind telling us?

4. Only Supporting Vendors, who have paid for the exclusive rights to advertise on this forum, may commercially advertise vehicles, products, and services for sale. Any commercial posting done by members who are not a Supporting Vendor will have their post deleted.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

Hey man I have seen you on other boards....guess I better post up there...LMAO..welcome. Not sure if this follows the site rules by posting this in the open forum, you might be charged a vendor fee. Also, I'm curious of all the products that you use, do you mind telling us?

4. Only Supporting Vendors, who have paid for the exclusive rights to advertise on this forum, may commercially advertise vehicles, products, and services for sale. Any commercial posting done by members who are not a Supporting Vendor will have their post deleted.

oh C'mon danny dont hate bro! :jester: you and everyone else know damn well 95% of things sold on here is NOT through the site "supporting vendors". . . . . . . .

BTW those tail lights look really nice man! great job :cheers:

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

:lurk:

oh C'mon danny dont hate bro! :jester: you and everyone else know damn well 95% of things sold on here is NOT through the site "supporting vendors". . . . . . . .

:withstupid:

Danny, I remember u posting a GB in this section about a year ago...I don't see "supporting vendor" by your name?? Not hatin', just saying...new members/business on this site isn't a bad thing at all!! :cheers:

Edited by KissMySilvSS (see edit history)

:withstupid:

Danny, I remember u posting a GB in this section about a year ago...I don't see "supporting vendor" by your name?? Not hatin', just saying...new members/business on this site isn't a bad thing at all!! :cheers:

never said it was a bad thing....I said welcome to him. I'm not upset I just think it is funny because I have seen him on several forums and I stayed away from offering this to folks there...Also I make maybe 5 bux on each set because of the products I use. If you don't believe I will be happy to fax my invoice of what it cost in paint to shoot 10 sets of lights. guys take a :chillpill:

Also the GB was exactly that...a timed sale and not a running advertisement and was only for a certain number of people. The rules state you cannot commercially advertise which is what this is.

Edited by sprayed99 (see edit history)

wow i figured you would agree with danny being that they banned you from selling you over priced rikkensports and CF stuff