2003 Blue Ss Loaded Show Truck That Can Move!

SSThunder

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm brand new to the forums & am lookin for a nice used SS Silverado bc I totaled my tC 3 weeks ago.

I saw this GORGEOUS truck & I had to comment. I'm in North Texas, so the 900 miles to Lexington is a bit of a putoff, but I just couldn't help but dream...

• 9 months later...

Back to the top. I've decided to see if I can sell my toy and maybe move onto another project. New price and miles are listed in the first post. I still have the ISS wing that I haven't installed. It goes with the truck unless I sell it. I also still have the supercharged emblems I purchased long ago. These are teh good kind not cheap ebay ones. Over $14K invested in this super charged head turner. I still get looks and questions all the time. Every time I taker her for an oil change, they ask a million quetions and compliment the truck. She's a head turner and could be a show winner, I just never entered her into any shows. PM if you have any questions.

Aug. 2009 TOTM!!

Once again I'm thinking of selling my toy and moving onto another project. Please see the updated price and miles. I've only put about 8,000 miles on her since I listed her for sale back in March 2009. I'll post pics sooner or later or you can just look in my garage.

Please don't post stuff like it's over priced, I've seen the same cheaper on eBay. I don't really care. I'm listing it at a fair price IMO and I'm just testing the waters. I don't have to sell her. Just thinking about moving on to another project. I've owned her since day 1.

Price $21,495 OBO New Price $17,495 obo

Mileage 92,700

Body Style: AWD Truck

Exterior Color: Blue

Interior Color: Charcoal

Engine 8 Cylinder Gasoline

Transmission Automatic

Drive Type: AWD

Fuel Type Gasoline

VIN 2GCEK19N031338897

The price is $21,495 OBO. I ve decided to move onto a new project so I m selling my pride and joy. The SS is not a daily driver. She spent her first 3 years in my garage and driven on weekends and to work every so often. I still don t drive her daily. All maintenance has been done to keep her driving like new. Even the paint is like new. 1 Owner Super Charged 2003 Silverado SS all-wheel-drive(AWD). I bought this new and left it stock till I ran out of warranty. Then I took my time to modify this truck to be truly one of a kind. There were only a little over 1,000 Blue SS's produced in 2003 and even fewer in 2004. After that, GM stopped making the SS in blue. The sticker price was over $41,000. The truck is loaded with 8 way power/heated leather seats, 6 disc CD changer, power everything, Onstar(not active) and tow package. The mod list is below and I have over $12,000 in parts. I have taken it to Clay City to run it in the 1/4 mile. The best 1/4 mile time is 12.77 at 105 mph. This truck is fast enough to run with almost any car on the road including Corvettes. Mods: Magnacharger Radix Super Charger with 3.0 pulley, Boost & Fuel Pressure Phantom II gauges, Innovate lc-1 Wideband gauge kit, Tru-Cool trans cooler, Outlaw Cold Air Intake for Radix, Volant ram air scoop, 160 degree stat, magnecore plug wires, colder plugs for super charger, flopro dual in/out muffler, dynatech headers & cats, 145 amp alternator upgrade, zippy shift kit, servos, 2500 stall torque converter(TBTC), Eagle Alloy 22" 026 rims wrapped in Kumho 305/40/22 tires, Belltech 2" drop spindles and shackles, drop shocks all the way around, Goodmark Cowl hood with ram air and tuned by Zippy, Cleared Headlights, Bed cover, Bed mat, 5 piece chrome speed grille for SS, SS bowtie, I will also include the software used to tune the truck via the ODB port(HP Tuners). The software includes the cable to upload a tune from you laptop. I also have all the stock part in case you want them. Non-smoker

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

Did you have this dyno tuned? What HP/TQ did it put down? Does it come with any of the stock stuff? ie wheels, hood, etc. Interior pics? Thanks,

J

No it's been tuned by Zippy. I have the HP Tuners software so he sends me updated via email. The cable and software is included with the sale and I have only used one license($500-$700 value) I've got the stock hood & headers. I used to have the intake but sold it. I've also got the stock spindles. I let my nephew have the stock wheels so they are gone. I can take some interior pics. It's in good shape. I have the 3 pod pillar that hold my boost, fuel pressure and AFR gauges.

When you get around to it please send me an email at ... Want to talk with you more about the truck, and I'm just not any here much anymore. I am interested, just have to see if the funds are there for a 5th vehicle....

Edited by supajut (see edit history)

I read over the thread again and it needs updated. I've some problems with the spedo. It gets stuck a few times during the year. It only does it a few times so I've never had it replaced. It seems like cold weather causes this. The spedo will not go down fast enough so it reads wrong till I turn teh truck off/on a few times to get it back down to zero. I don't think the spedo or guage cluster is going out but I need to list the potential problem. Also I had to search to find the post I started last summer when I replaced 2 wheel studs on the driver side front hub. After I repalced them, the front hub started making some noise. The responses I got in the post was maybe the bearing was going out. looks to be a $150 fix with a new hub/bearing from autozone. Here's the main post on the subject: possible hub problem

estimate cost to replce bearing/hub post: Part # and cost to fix if needed to be

There is also one door ding on the driver side rear door. It was parked in my buddies neirborhood and I think some kids hit the side with their bike. Rims also have marks from when the tires were installed plus a few marks from a curb. Good news the rims are the centerline ones with the high polish so it's possible to sand down the marks and polish them again to look like new. I had planned on doing that this summer if I still had the truck. The body has the normal wear and tear of a vehicle 7 years old I guess. I think it's in great shape for it's age. She hardly ever had any door marks till I moved into an apartment complex at the end of 2007 so now she has a few. I've used zaino products on the paint and that stuff will go with the sale of the truck if she is purchased. I'll try to post some pics in the coming weeks if it stops raining. If anyone has any questions, please PM me. :chevy: