2003 Blue Ss Loaded Show Truck That Can Move!

SSThunder

Congratulations, I guess, Jeremy. Sorry to see it go. Tell the new owner about the site. :chevy:

Yeah I hate to see her go, but I've got plans to get my dream car and I'm still paying on the SS. The divorce forced me to refinane the truck last year to get my ex's name off the loan/title so I'm basically tired of paying on the SS. I originally financed it for 7 years(stupid of me) but it would have been paid off next year, but now I'm 2 years away rom paying her off. I can't believe I've lost interest in modding her but I think i'm tired of having a payment. I'm going to drive my car and save up for a year or so until I decide on what I want next. I really want a Z06 but that might change. The new CTS-V(LS7 supercharged) is appealing plus it's a 4 door. The buyer is already a member of the site. His user name is supajut. I'll still be around to chat with you guys. maybe sometime down the road I'll get another SS and build it for fun. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payment is on the way so she is SOLD!! I hate to see her go but it's best for now. I want to get a z06 vette and having both is not best for now. 2 vehicles for fun just isn't a smart thing for me to do right now(SS and vette).

Payment is on the way so she is SOLD!! I hate to see her go but it's best for now. I want to get a z06 vette and having both is not best for now. 2 vehicles for fun just isn't a smart thing for me to do right now(SS and vette).

Take good care of my husband when he gets out there! :chevy: