New Look For My Sss

its been a long while since i showed some pics of the family, so i snapped a few at work today with my phone... i know they arent very good but i LOOOOVEEEE the trucks new look :D i know many will not care for it, BUT i am very happy with it and thats all that matters :P never the less, let me know what you all think! thanks for looking :cheers:

many many changes since last pics....

Picture018.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture113.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I like them :cool: Dropstars with the bezel system right? the colors play off the truck nicely.

How hard does the bezel come off ? what holds it on?

again looks really good and better then the same old type of rim most run. IMO :cheers:

Edited by toolhaulerSS (see edit history)

wow I like them :cool: Dropstars with the bezel system right? the colors play off the truck nicely.

How hard does the bezel come off ? what holds it on?

again looks really good and better then the same old type of rim most run. IMO :cheers:

actually, they began their life as chrome dropstars... they were elaborately (cant stress that word enough lol) painted and powdercoated to match my truck with my design (and the help of a friend with great taste)

sick!!! i likes it i likes a lot!!! i'v always wanted to do that if i were to get rims, paint the actual rims but leave the spoke alone. hopefully i have the chance to do so if i told end up painting the stocks black...

anyways looks sick man i lik it...

-Rob