Rumble Bee Goes Down

funceca88

i want to race an SS :(

My buddies rumblebee runs high 13s in the 1/4 with only exhaust, intake, and superchips. better watch out guys you might be surprised.

someone find out where this guy lives and race him. so that he could start wishing he had an ss

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hemiram has been on this site for some time, he just makes sure we get out facts our right when we talk about the hemi's. Same thing i do on dodgetalk.

Good to hear from you again hemiram

haha good to hear from you again. Im still jealous of your times.

no i live in delaware.

hey hemi ram, any one of us is willing to run you, if you live in san diego hit me up man
No problem I have a couple of buddies here in Cali that will run ya. They will be at Irwindale this thursday or you can let me know when and where. Let me no and I will set this up ASAP. :cheers:

haha good to hear from you again. Im still jealous of your times.

no i live in delaware.

faster time just means i spent more! :jester:

No problem I have a couple of buddies here in Cali that will run ya. They will be at Irwindale this thursday or you can let me know when and where. Let me no and I will set this up ASAP. :cheers:

damn man you have some toys...what does your sts ram run in the 1/4

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

Delaware...last night i was coming home from work and heard then saw this white crew cab ram. it sounded like it had more than just mufflers lol but i didn;t wanna run him cause the tables wouldn't be fair. it was raining and he probably would of spent all night spinning his tires. if i see this guy again on a better day i'll run him and find out what all he has!

Well the only hemi i've ran so far was a lone star edition dodge single cab with the 5.7 in it. Only thing with it is that it's 4wd. He has a throttle body spacer, exhaust, superchip, and ram air system on it and he can't hang with my stock 03 SS

Congrats bro :cheers: , from my experiences I've found that stock vs stock ,the SS will always beat the Regular cab Hemi's/Rumblebee's . Now with my 2wd SS I have to have some weight in the bed or race from a concrete bridge, The Reg cab Hemi's Shine on take off vs a 2wd SS,,,,I've raced both an 05 Rumble bee and 07 Hemi Ram (same setup)

Both had programmers, CAI, & Exhaust,,,,They both jump me outta the hole about a length but about the time start winding out 2nd gear I'm passing them, And I beat them about 2-1/2 lengths in the quarter mile. At the time my SS had CAI, & Wheatley tune, & Magnaflow muffler,,,, Hopefully I'll do even better with my new mods installed this week,,,Pacetter Lt's, No Cats, And a 160* thermostat. But I gotta give them Hemi's props man, They got one hella hole shot on stock tires!!! (the ones with possi-trac that is)

Edited by miSSouriSS (see edit history)