Rumble Bee Goes Down

funceca88

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone in Texas that would race you with his Hemi. His name is Brad and he goes by WBW on the Dodge forums. I can set things up if you want since "i love my SS" never responded.

I have both a Hemi Ram and a Vortech Silverado and I say stock they are about equal. Teh advantage goes to the Silverado as far as parts and tuning goes but there are a few Dodges that despite the lack of parts and any real tuning have managed to make their trucks fast(12''s and a few 11's) although not the norm. :cheers:

Brad would kill him, that not even fair. Brad hasnt even raced his truck in like 2 years. Has he finished that car yet?

There is no way you took a srt-8 jeep if he was racing you. They run high 12s stock.

I know someone in Texas that would race you with his Hemi. His name is Brad and he goes by WBW on the Dodge forums. I can set things up if you want since "i love my SS" never responded.

I have both a Hemi Ram and a Vortech Silverado and I say stock they are about equal. Teh advantage goes to the Silverado as far as parts and tuning goes but there are a few Dodges that despite the lack of parts and any real tuning have managed to make their trucks fast(12''s and a few 11's) although not the norm. :cheers:

dude i live in diego, im not going to texas just too bet a hemi

hey hemi guys, im not bashing or making fun off your trucks allright, so take it easy, i almost but an srt 10 night runer but it was alitlle bit out of my price range, anyways im sure built hemis are fast and i respect them, but chevys are known for for beatin fords and mopars,'im just saying :rolleyes: 'and im sure we can agry that we both love smoking fords, [ great know im probably gonna get a ford guy in to this too, o well]

not sure if i'm a 12 sec truck but actually i highly doubt that haven't gone to the track since my latest mods due to work, but i also yank a lt1 ss by 5 or 6 from a light. so i have no clue i wished i could find out some how until i get off this schedule but also that dude weighed a little more than what a stock jeep weighs. all i know he was bumping so loud he shook my mirrors. it was fun but based off what everyone has said about them i doubt he was really in it. once i do get the rest of my mods though i don't care ill take a sick day just to see what i can do. thanks for all the input on the jeep srt8 guys wished i knew if the guy was for real or not, but whenever i go down that way i look for that jeep!!!

with out cam and heads and any converter, NA in most of street trim i don't see you running any better then 13.6-13.8.

wish i could find a fast hemi ram up here. the last one i found tried a 150 shot on a hot day and blew the motor. I don't really want to beat up on one, just have some good racing

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

dude i live in diego, im not going to texas just too bet a hemi
The guy in TX was for blacksss46 not you. For you I had Lonnie in mind just read the rest of the post you quoted. He could meet you in Qualcomm(sp), CA Speedway or Irwindale.

hey hemi guys, im not bashing or making fun off your trucks allright, so take it easy, i almost but an srt 10 night runer but it was alitlle bit out of my price range, anyways im sure built hemis are fast and i respect them, but chevys are known for for beatin fords and mopars,'im just saying :rolleyes: 'and im sure we can agry that we both love smoking fords, [ great know im probably gonna get a ford guy in to this too, o well]
It's all good, like I said I have both so I have friends on both forums Chevy/Dodge. :cheers: :cheers:

with out cam and heads and any converter, NA in most of street trim i don't see you running any better then 13.6-13.8.

wish i could find a fast hemi ram up here. the last one i found tried a 150 shot on a hot day and blew the motor. I don't really want to beat up on one, just have some good racing

I can set you up with Jerry he is from MN so he is not to far. There is a video of him running here: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...c=48839&hl=

ya sure we could do that, i might even bring my friend along with his rumble bee, what mods does he have?

ya sure we could do that, i might even bring my friend along with his rumble bee, what mods does he have?
He has a 2005 QC with lt, cam, heads, e-fan, cai, ported tb and a Diablo handheld I think. I lent him my 4.56 rear end from the Hemi vs his 3.92's to see if he improves his times. Edited by SRT10KLLR (see edit history)

The guy in TX was for blacksss46 not you. For you I had Lonnie in mind just read the rest of the post you quoted. He could meet you in Qualcomm(sp), CA Speedway or Irwindale.

It's all good, like I said I have both so I have friends on both forums Chevy/Dodge. :cheers: :cheers:

I can set you up with Jerry he is from MN so he is not to far. There is a video of him running here: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...c=48839&hl=

crap thats a fast truck, that'll teach me for opening my mouth! LOL. But really if he is ever in WI and wants to hit the track, i'd love to race a ram like that. He'll beat the crap outta me but it'll still be fun to lose to a truck like that. If he's in the area pm me and i see if i can make it. The track i go to seems to produce some pretty good times, so maybe he could even run better.

Brad