Exhaust Clip

fox_forma

I was going to sell this muffler off but decided to give it a shot and see how it works. I have a magnaflow set aside if I dont like this one or it blows out. Heres a quick clip. Kind of windy here so will update when I get a better vid. I need to mess with my turn downs a little still but overall I like it so far. There is a little drone under 2k RPM's but I'm hoping with rotating the turn downs some I can eliminate it or possible even get slightly longer ones to void out the interior noise.

I'm in the same exact position as you are lol.

I've got something similiar to this I believe.. you have your part number and site ?

I bought the Duel in Duel out 3" "x-flow" putting it on next week... for now :dunno:

Waiting on my polished magna's.. :fingersx:

dont remember the part number off hand but it is the one you are talking about it sounds like, mine was a dual 2.5" in and out, the exhaust shop opened up the inlets to around 3" to fit over the stock piping. I like it so far but still need to tweak the dumps.