Drop Spindle And Wheels

03_SS_22

make sure you have the skinny nut for the bolt on the bottom of the spindle. I think you have to request it, not really sure. I didn't have it when I had a shop install mine so a member on here sent me their's since they didn't use them. I took off the fat(stock) nut and put on the skinny nut and trimmed the bolt. I had to trim it really close to the nut before my track wheels(17's) would fit. Check your belltech kit and see if you have the skinny. :cheers:

make sure you have the skinny nut for the bolt on the bottom of the spindle. I think you have to request it, not really sure. I didn't have it when I had a shop install mine so a member on here sent me their's since they didn't use them. I took off the fat(stock) nut and put on the skinny nut and trimmed the bolt. I had to trim it really close to the nut before my track wheels(17's) would fit. Check your belltech kit and see if you have the skinny. :cheers:

do you know what size it is?

bc i dont remember if we put a new nut or just kept the stock one.

do you know what size it is?

bc i dont remember if we put a new nut or just kept the stock one.

Or you could just grind the nut down after cutting off the excess balljoint. Also if you have the stock nut, you can cut off the washer attached to the nut, and reinstall it (backwards if needed).

Or you could just grind the nut down after cutting off the excess balljoint. Also if you have the stock nut, you can cut off the washer attached to the nut, and reinstall it (backwards if needed).

Here is mine with my 22's on but i used to have 17's.

can yall get me a little bit better pic???

with more light on it?