Beware!

Ladies and Gentalmen (oh i guess i don't count....hahaha but seriously) Beware of deaprate people in this world and out current econamical times!!! Ladies have been told for years to be carefull while walking to their vehicles at night alone, well yesterday (3/10/09) a co-worker of mine who is a mother of a guy my age (23-24)(kind unknown age compairason, guessing she is around 45-53ish) was walking to her car around 4:30pm in broad daylight was "jumped"/mugged by 1 or two guys. These guys were not just some teen age "punks" looking for trouble but older guys who should know better, From what I gather from the stories they walked up to her and tried to grab her purse and run as she fought for her bag they got frustrated and decided to then punch her. After punching her they pulled her bag one last time witch caused her to fall down breaking her wrist as they spead off with "the goods". THIS WARNING GOES FOR ANYBODY GUY OR GIRL!!!!! Watch your back or carry a big stick!!

Ladies and Gentalmen (oh i guess i don't count....hahaha but seriously) Beware of deaprate people in this world and out current econamical times!!! Ladies have been told for years to be carefull while walking to their vehicles at night alone, well yesterday (3/10/09) a co-worker of mine who is a mother of a guy my age (23-24)(kind unknown age compairason, guessing she is around 45-53ish) was walking to her car around 4:30pm in broad daylight was "jumped"/mugged by 1 or two guys. These guys were not just some teen age "punks" looking for trouble but older guys who should know better, From what I gather from the stories they walked up to her and tried to grab her purse and run as she fought for her bag they got frustrated and decided to then punch her. After punching her they pulled her bag one last time witch caused her to fall down breaking her wrist as they spead off with "the goods". THIS WARNING GOES FOR ANYBODY GUY OR GIRL!!!!! Watch your back or carry a big stick!!

i

i got a stun gun and a pocket knife that i ussually carry, and a hunting knife, about six foot of chain[ that i use for my cover, and a sledege hammer in my truck, just in case, i just to have something else in beteween my seats but desided i dint what to go to jail for the rest of my life

i better be extra careful now, especially because i also live in new mexico, and somebody already tried to steal my truck, well i'm going to buy one of those batons

dude that sucks, i dont know what i would do if somebody even touchd my truck with out me knowing about it :mad: