Beware!

Sad thing is, if we carried a weapon and used it, we'd probably be arrested and sued for assault. This world is seriously f'kd up.

I agree with you 100%. The world is a very f'kd up place. Its like saying someone jumped you and you turn around and kick their ass but you get charged with assault with a deadly weapon because you have had military training. (This almost happened to my brother) so you get charged when he is the one who attacked first but because of your history your the one who gets screwed in the end just because you know how to defend yourself right but say you didn't have this military backround and shot him you would probably be charged with a weapons discharge and found the rest as self defense.

H & K P2000 .40 cal

Currently teaching the wife how to use it. She's been terrified of guns her whole life but with the way things are going lately she's up to learning how to use one. If anything, just so she could use it in the house. I carry my weapon at ALL times.