Wow. Now That's Balls...

misterp

...going into a courtroom and when asked by the judge if he perpetrated the largest swindle ever in history Madoff in essence says, 'yeah your honor, I did that sh-t...' it would actually be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

Mr. P.

This poor sob is all I can say. I cant wait to see his whole family behind bars with him (wife, 2 sons, brother), he's obviously covering for them. They ought to bring economical terrorism charges forth imo.

I have no idea why these people get special treatment. If I had robbed a bank and made off with peoples money I would most likely get a ass beating from the cops, put into the back of a police and hauled off to jail until I rot. However these a$$ holes get to sit in their million dollar homes (which they paid for with their STOLEN money!) and watch TV and have a drink. :mad:

This world is so messed up...Anyone want to start a collection and move to a island somewhere far far away? We can build a drag strip! :driving: