Pics Of My New Truck

zanis520

so as some of you know i had to sell my silverado. although i miss the silverado i sold it for a little more than it was worth so i am happy, the guy that bought it didnt try and low ball me at all, very smooth transaction. i bought this, its a 2005 Dodge Ram, 2wd, SLT, with the Hemi V8, and it has only 20,000 miles on it. i bought it for $8500 which is $4k below blue book. Im a chevy guy through and through, this is my 6th vehicle, and the first one that isnt a chevy so it is a little different, not bad, but different. anyways the truck does need cosmetic work but nothing TOO major. The truck was used as a construction truck before and apparently they were grinding or something next to the truck and tiny metal flakes flew onto the truck and are now starting to rust, but im gonna get it clay bared and detailed so that stuff will come right off. alright guys let the Dodge bashing begin. and yea yea i know... now i need to change my name to Leftcoast_Dodge.

3-12-091.jpg

3-12-092.jpg

3-12-093.jpg

3-12-094.jpg3-12-099.jpg

3-12-098.jpg

so heres a pic of the tailgate, i obviously couldnt get a close up of the whole tailgate but this is pretty much what it looks like. im gonna have it taken off and smoothed out and repainted, debadged, and have the handle color matched

3-12-096.jpg

this is a pic of the top of the rail on the bed, the guy had a lumber rack and the holes started to rust, im getting line-x so they are gonna grind it out and fix it up, so im not worried about that part

3-12-097.jpg

here's the bed, its in ehh shape, but again, im gettin line-x so it doesnt matter3-12-0910.jpg