Fs : Bassani Headers And 22" Velocity Rims/toyo Proxes

sleepingcrna

Headers were bought used from CalSpeed Performance but i never installed them because i sold my truck. $400 shipped. SOLD

22" Velocities are off of the SS i bought from Moog5050. Great condition. I'll sell with or without the tires, which have somewhere around 3,000 or less miles on them. Not sure what i'm looking for out of them, but i'll accept reasonable offers. Not going to give them away.

Just a feeler here....there is a hell of a nitrous set-up on this truck with dual heated tanks that he spent a little over 3 grand on , not including install. I'm probably gonna sell it by the beginning of summer. This truck has all the nuts i need without it. Again, not quite sure what i'll want out of it, but if you're looking for a nice nitrous setup, let me know, we'll talk. Thanks, Mike

Updated pic of clean wheels/NOS setup

post-8284-1237748668_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1237842390_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1237842406_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1237842419_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1237842444_thumb.jpg

post-8284-1237842458_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gasemall (see edit history)

pics bro. would help some

I know, i know. Stop bustin' my balls over it. I knew i should've waited till i had the pics up. If it makes it any easier, search moog5050. The wheels on the truck pics and nitrous on the engine pics are the ones. Seriously, I will get pics up by the end of the weekend. As for trades on wheels, i would consider stock chrome 20's plus cash for these...i'd probably be willing to work something out. And i'm in Kansas, Toto. :)

I know, i know. Stop bustin' my balls over it. I knew i should've waited till i had the pics up. If it makes it any easier, search moog5050. The wheels on the truck pics and nitrous on the engine pics are the ones. Seriously, I will get pics up by the end of the weekend. As for trades on wheels, i would consider stock chrome 20's plus cash for these...i'd probably be willing to work something out. And i'm in Kansas, Toto. :)

we are just kidding bro no hard feeling i hope.

Headers were bought used from CalSpeed Performance but i never installed them because i sold my truck. $400 shipped.

22" Velocities are off of the SS i bought from Moog5050. Great condition. I'll sell with or without the tires, which have somewhere around 3,000 or less miles on them. Not sure what i'm looking for out of them, but i'll accept reasonable offers. Not going to give them away.

Just a feeler here....there is a hell of a nitrous set-up on this truck with dual heated tanks that he spent a little over 3 grand on , not including install. I'm probably gonna sell it by the beginning of summer. This truck has all the nuts i need without it. Again, not quite sure what i'll want out of it, but if you're looking for a nice nitrous setup, let me know, we'll talk. Thanks, Mike

TTT with updated pics of 'dirty wheels' and headers.

Headers were bought used from CalSpeed Performance but i never installed them because i sold my truck. $400 shipped.

Updated pic of clean wheels

TTT with better wheel pics.