F.b.i Look Here I Come

palletyard

well i was gonna wait till it got a little warmer. i got some motivation from "will" i started sanding last night and painted them as well. and i woke up this morning, sat them out in the sun for a couple hours and slapped them on..... 2 down 2 to go. some of you are gonna give me hell... bring it :cheers:

familypics103.jpg

familypics104.jpg

familypics105.jpg

familypics107.jpg

familypics108.jpg

familypics106.jpg

Edited by LIMITED BEAST (see edit history)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks really good. I loke even beter in black vs the chrome one. lets see them both on the on side. :cheers:

i took pictures with one on so everybody can see how it looks with chrome and black... black all the way :smash: and the other one is on the other front side... gonna do the other 2 today. after my 2 year old takes a nap... can't do nothing with him awake :shakehead: the old lady is at work.

just a reminder!!!!! i am using the vht brand not the duplicolor. i don't know if there is a diff. but i can tell you what. this crap sticks to your fingers really bad... lays down smooth to.. let me get you guys a link...

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0oGklONIbxJcuYA...wheelpaint.html

Edited by LIMITED BEAST (see edit history)