New England Guys

Anyone have the itch to race? New England Dragway will be open (as of now my work schedule looks clear)

Gates open at 8:00am with racing starting at 9:00am

http://newenglanddragway.com/hardcopys/Cal...009Schedule.htm

I am planning on being there somewhere around 8:30 to tech in and be in line before 9:00

Anyone interested in going?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmm ... I'm on a day off ...

I would have to leave at 05:00 though ...

It is only like 2hrs from you Shuan. 5:00am is when I have to leave to make it to LVD, lol.

Keith you def. have to make a run to see what she will do.

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

Thank you for the invite Jeff,

I have a procedure on the 3-23rd, I will let you know how my anastesia treats as last time it took me 2 weeks to recover. Also need to register and insure her.

It is only like 2hrs from you Shuan. 5:00am is when I have to leave to make it to LVD, lol.

Keith you def. have to make a run to see what she will do.

It takes me about 2 hrs to get to the Rt.2/495 interchange ... almost 3 hrs to Salisbury.... There is no easy way to get out of where I'm at .. LOL

i am ready to go jeff i went to esp i have your same tune in right now and in a few weeks he said he would street tune it and finalize the tune. so i would like to see what i run with your tune and then what i run after the tune tune. so ya its probably a def for me

It takes me about 2 hrs to get to the Rt.2/495 interchange ... almost 3 hrs to Salisbury.... There is no easy way to get out of where I'm at .. LOL

Damn you drive slow,lol.

i am ready to go jeff i went to esp i have your same tune in right now and in a few weeks he said he would street tune it and finalize the tune. so i would like to see what i run with your tune and then what i run after the tune tune. so ya its probably a def for me

Awesome! Like to see what she is going to run. So you met Scott?

I won't be ready to race, but I might make the drive. The front diff is fixed so maaaaaayybe I could get talked into it.... :rolleyes:

Keith, I talked to Emily already. She said that you are free and clear to take the SSS down the 1320. :cheers::uhoh:

Come on You can get there quicker than that are you afraid of getting pulled over by a trooper . :jester:

I maybe up for going but i will probably just watch ....

Come on You can get there quicker than that are you afraid of getting pulled over by a trooper . :jester:

Sadly ... that is pushing it ... Rt.2 is only a single lane road from Williamstown to just east of Athol, where it finally opens up into a 2 lane road. If you get behind a slowpoke, it will kill your drive time.